Friday, January 26, 2007

No title today

102. I love smelling rubber things. I can't belive I forgot to say this one! I never complain about going to Big O tires and rubberbanding the die cuts was my favorite part of that job! Once I actually licked a new tire at Fred Meyer because the smell was so overwhelming. Jordan always hands me his new balls to smell before he starts playing with them.

103. Life is my favorite cereal.

9 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Amber.... you are a spaz.... But I am glad you added the rubber thing. It isn't an official day at preschool when you pass by those rubber bands and don't smell them!

Cami said...

I just don't get it. But that's you, for ya.

mylittlegems said...

I love LIFE CEREAL too and eat it for breakfast almost every day- the cinnamon kind has 100% folic acid and it is tasty.

Jonny said...

What can I say? Where did we go wrong? When you were a child, did we not give you enough rubber balls to play with? Did we not go tubing enough in the winters? Why? Why? Oh, woe is me. We tried to do the right things. sob, sob. And now look--a rubber smeller.

Matt said...

I can sympathize with you on the rubber thing. But only because you smelled it so many times around me (just SERVE the racquetball already!) that I _think_ I like it now too.

I walk into Costos tire center and think "oh man, if only Amber were here she'd love this.... shoot.... maybe I love this because she's not here." Like that.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I just want everyone to know that the comment 2 above is not by Jonny, but by me, Dad. I guess someone had used my computer for posting yesterday and I had not noticed that it was still in their name when I posted it. I have now changed it to my account, and will pay closer attention in the future.

Jonny said...

Sorry Dad. I was wondering whodunit and whaahaappened.

Amber, you're pretty smart. You must have been a supernatural genius when you were little to still be as smart as you are now, after killing so many brain cells.

Matt said...

Plus, I love that Elise used the word 'spaz.' I laugh every time I hear that word.