
For some time now I have been without a functioning vaccum. With all the birthdays and Christmas, I just haven't had time to figure out how to fix it. I have been using the hand attachments as our main means of vaccuming! The belt aparently broke and I can't find the right size, and of course the people at the store don't know anything, so I guess I will need to take it to a vaccum fixing store. Anyway, we went to Costco to look at the Dyson vaccum that someone said they like and I just didn't want to pay that much what with the holidays and all just behind us. Then, the solution appeared. I have always wondered if those Robot vaccumes work and it definately intrigued Todd. We decided to buy it at Costco so we could take it back if it didn't work. We brought it right home and put the little guy to work. It is so cute(like a little pet) and it is amazing how much stuff it picks up! I love that it can clean the upstairs for me during preschool, and the downstairs while I am sleeping peacefully at night! It surely isn't the best vaccum for carpet, although it does pretty good, but I think it is worth it just for all the wood and rugs that we have around here. Anyway, if any of you were thinking about getting one someday, come borrow ours first and have a test drive. Also, if there is an upright vaccum that you love please comment below! (I have terrible luck with these things. The ones I have had are Orek, Hoover, and Dirt Devil so don't say any of those!!! unless I just got the wrong type of that brand...)
11 comments:
Very cool! I'm all for something that can clean by itself. I've heard great things about the Dyson as well. But yikes! Who wants to pay that much for something that you use to clean with. If I'm going to pay that much I need a maid to go with it!
What a cool vacuum. Let's hope someone else splurged on a vacuum this year for Christmas. I won't mention any names. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.
That looks so super cool. I can't wait to see it in action! Cute like a little pet!? Ha! Then that is surely my kind of pet.
oh, I like the new layout. How tech-savvy you are!!
when we get home I'll look, but I am thinking the name of our vaccum is Rikkar or something, and it is an excellent vaccum, I will double check...we're packing and cleaning right now! I better get back to work before Chris gets home, I just had to hurry and see how everyone is doing in blogland! I like your new layout!
that's sweet, I might have to come see it do its magic. I actually used a dyson when I was cleaning houses, and I LOVED it. I really could never get kev to pay that much for it. And I might rather have a new wardrobe. Anyway, I've seen them online at overstock for cheaper, and you can always check for a promo code to get an even better deal. GOOD LUCK.
hey i forgot to ask, do you happen to have an opening in preschool for garrett next year? i know you are super popular so if not it's ok. i was going to try to teach this year but i decided i want to wait for a while. anyway, if you or mel have anything just tell me. I would love it.
Try Simplicity vacuums. Found at A-1 vacuum store in Orem or Provo. The store is a wreck, but we have had ours for a long time and love it. They have great filter bags. This is Emily's mom in law.
That is 2 people that have told me they love their simplicity and have had it form many years. I think I'm leaning toward that direction
Oooh! Cool! I am also having vacuum issues, and mine is relatively new. The brush is too close to the carpet, so it doesn't turn unless I am lifting the whole time, and I can't figure out how to fix it. (Don't worry, I've tried all the knobbies.) I don't have enough wood for this cool one though.
I can picture Alyson riding that thing around. I love robots.
Post a Comment