Sunday, April 10, 2011

This one is for you


This blog is dedicated to Lili and Emily who have been wondering what their nephew looks like since they haven't seen him in 6 months! As you all well know, we have had some interesting times in the recent months, and I haven't been in the mood or had the computer set up for blogging. I am slowly coming back to the world and getting my act together. When things go awry, it really makes you get back to the basics and realize what is important to you. Even moving a mile put us into a tailspin, but our little family has banded together and the kids are trying so hard to be grateful and loving to us. I also feel like Brady came into our family at the perfect time. Heavenly Father knew we would need someone to help us through this hard time. He brings complete happiness to each person in our family at a time when we are all dealing with our own particular troubles. He makes us laugh, is our snuggle buddy, and you can't help but smile and play with him when he's around. Anyway, here are a few recent pics. The one of Jordan is terrible because he will not show out his braces on purpose. You just have to see them naturally...And, Ally finally lost her first tooth--the other one was practically grown in already behind it. I have to say, I'm so so sad. I love her tiny pearls and I hate to see them go. She has already lost another one...I should blog so many other things, but I wanted to get out some recent pictures for the sisters, so here you go girlies!

Here are some of Brady's tricks. He loves to dance to any music. I have to say he is actually on the beat-the boys got rhythm! I found him one day in the girls room. Of course he knows how to turn on the cd's and he was dancing away. He really gets his arm and his hips goin! He also LOVES the digital piano and knows all the buttons, unfortunately he even figured out the volume...Brady loves peek a boo and getting all the plastic bowls etc. out of the cupboard.


















Sometimes baby boy is so cute we just don't want to put him to bed. I looked over to see him laying down playing with his toys and decided it was just mean to keep him up anymore!

Goodbye little teeth...

The only hideous picture I have of the braces. Twins, you better not use this in the calendar-he will kill you!
Last is a slideshow of Brady loving the nice weather we had on Conference Saturday. It really felt like California or something. It was so nice that we got out a new summer outfit, and then we had to take some pics. It was a little breezy so his eyes are only half open. Also, he was finally getting over the sicky eye junk so he looks a little swollen, but nevertheless a cute little easter egg boy! Also note his hairs blowing a bit...

8 comments:

Emily said...

Well, wasn't this the surprise of all surprises!! I love Brady! He just makes me laugh. And his hair is growing! I agree, sometimes it's hard to put them to bed, but not that often! Maybe when you have one baby and lots of big people to play with it, you don't mind keeping it up past curfew. I wish you guys could come play in the baby house! We miss you. Thanks for all the pictures. My next request is a dancing video!

Lili and Jeff said...

Hoooray!!!! I was just hoping this day would come, and here it is! Brady is just bigger and cuter than ever. We think he looks like Jordan and Jill most of all. I wish also I could see him dance, surely it looks like a dream. Such a big boy!

Also, Jordan has braces?! That is just precious.

Katrine said...

Your children are truly beautiful! The girls look just like you and it takes me back to evenings playing Frisbee football and jumping on the trampoline. Good times! I am sorry you've been going through hard times. I know you won't be held back for long and you will face everything with that big beautiful smile of yours! Love you Amber!

melody said...

Oh, Blady. (Misspelled on purpose, Julia-style.) I love that he is a squirt, especially now that he can hold his own with Gabe! You DO need to try to post a video of the dancing, it is so great.

And as for the picture of Jordan, I guess it's fair game now...

mwa ha ha ha ha!

Cluff Family said...

She LIVES! Oh how I miss you, and how odd it is to see a miniature Jordan in your family again. Let's get together...come down for a girls weekend before I die!

Cami said...

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you blogged. Brady is the funniest. Love his cute new outfit! WE need more weather so he can wear it. Yes, dancing video. Ethan would love to see that!

Unknown said...

yep, he's growing up, fer shur.

KellyDiane said...

yay! So I am terrible at looking at family blogs but I thought I would check yours out. SO fun to see everyone. I can't believe how grown up everyone is! I am coming this summer and I'm excited to finally meet Brady, sad that it's been so long!