Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funny Boy!

I guess Brady was still a little apprehensive about the big boy tub...I'm happy to report that since these pictures, he has decided it is ok to let go of the sides and splash around!



Also, Jordan got out his baby sports gear from back in the day when the Chicago Bulls and the 49ers were awesome, so here he is getting dressed up like a Build a Bear! Seeing Brady in Jordan's clothes makes me miss my little "Jordan pants." Luckily he is fun and funny (name that movie...) and not too hideous of a teenager yet, so I am certainly enjoying his current age and I will try not to cry for the past...


7 comments:

Drew said...

I know the movie! But I won't spoil it in case people still want to guess. I love the tub pictures. I guess it would be kind of scary to be in there, it's all big and white and slippery!

Melissa said...

I'm having the same feelings when I put Christian into Andy's old things. I keep looking for the huge fat face, and when it's not there, I feel funny. Luckily Andy is in a cute phase now too so I won't miss him either. Brady is a doll.

Cami said...

Let's rock, let's rock today!

Awesome pictures. I shall show them to Ethan promptly. So funny.

Emily said...

Those tub picture crack me up every time! I miss Brady face. I love that you're blogging again. Keep up the posts.

And I'll just say it: School of Rock!

Unknown said...

Man, it is something to see the little one in his biiiig brother's stuff.

melody said...

I can't get over the tub pics. But the ones of him in Jordan's clothes may make ME cry for the past. Jordan was really quite special to us little girls.

Lili and Jeff said...

I lurve bath time Brady. I miss his funny face so much. Also, I remember recently when Jordan himself put on that very Bulls jersey. It was only a few months ago...