Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Easter Time!

Here are some Easter pictures for any of you that wanted them. We had a delish dinner at Cami's and a relaxing conference with plenty of treats to eat during the talks!!

4 comments:

melody said...

Julia had A LOT to say about every single picture. I love the ones of Brady smiling! (And of course I am a sucker for that handsome little guy in argyle.)

mylittlegems said...

I love the photo w/ Todd, Jordan and Brady- that is so cool to see your three "men" at their current ages- I love it. Really cool to see that-father- teen-baby :)
Your pics make me wish my kids lived by some cousins. At least I have good memories of fun times w/ cousins as a kid :) I want that so much for my own kids...but oh well- I live on the border-lol :) love ya

Cami said...

YAY! Very fun. Now I can add to my post . . . a month later . . .

Unknown said...

Yeah. Lots of fun pics. What a group . . .