So, May was crazy with Preschool graduation,
baseball and softball almost everyday,

the girls dance recital,
Emily and Cami visiting,
and Lili's wedding.
I thought that things would calm down after that, but as it turns out, June seemed worse than May! I just couldn't seem to catch up on the house and yard that had been terribly neglected, get the garden planted, keep up with the kids activities, do my races, and find time to blog, so thus it's been a while! I'm finally feeling like I have time to relax a little and go to the pool etc. Maybe it just take until summer half over before it starts to feel like summer!
I thought that things would calm down after that, but as it turns out, June seemed worse than May! I just couldn't seem to catch up on the house and yard that had been terribly neglected, get the garden planted, keep up with the kids activities, do my races, and find time to blog, so thus it's been a while! I'm finally feeling like I have time to relax a little and go to the pool etc. Maybe it just take until summer half over before it starts to feel like summer!
10 comments:
Wow you have been very busy. I love all your pictures. Maybe Kelly will have a wedding sometime. Yikes! We loved seeing you a few weeks ago.
The last time I saw Elise she was a baby! She's a very pretty bride!
OMG, two posts in one week?? I don't deserve this. It's true, you and yours have been quite busy. The pictures are great (Preschool graduation--yippee!).
Very good photo essay of May Events! Oh my little smoochy was SO SMALL! She is all fatty now.
Missed you!
cute. I need your parents to send me the Standard of Liberty emails to my right email- can you tell them that?
My stars a new blog! Sounds like an awesome summer. ANd it is not even over yet! Lets do some b&w movie nights soon!
Looks like you're having fun.
I'm ready for an update!
amber, i wonder if the reason my link isn't working to yours is my http: is wrong, when you edit, do peckkeiki.blogspot.com and that may be the problem...love your graduation jumping picture, look how tiny you are!
Post a Comment