#2 Maisy had kitties! Last Thursday we were watching Katy's softball game when we got a call from Jordan, who we left at home to get ready for his game. I answered the phone to hear "Mom! The cat is giving birth!" He had gone out to the garage to get his baseball stuff and low and behold he caught the kitty in the act! He said it was all bloody and slimy, but luckily by the time I saw her in the morning she had eaten up all the placenta and licked those cute little babies clean! I think it is amazing how animals just know what to do. Maisy successfully birthed out 5 kitties, and as far as we can tell (they are all still in a mass and she won't let us get too close) there is one calico and several black and white ones. I have never seen such excited kids! They have all used a lot of restraint and left maisy to her babies, but they can't wait to play with them ASAP!
#3 Todd and the kids successfully covered the whole kitchen table with puzzles! I woke up later than usual one Sunday morning to find them finishing up the last pieces of their latest masterpiece. I know I have previously done several other puzzle posts, but nevertheless, I thought this was worth a picture! Just by way of information, we did locate the missing piece to the bus puzzle, however the homemade one is still very special and is place right on top of the real piece.
8 comments:
Those kitties are so cute cute cute for all the days. And I like the cake too. Too bad what happened to it... in the end!
I love the cake. And that platter is perfect for it. Katy is looking so pre-teen and cute.
I am so exited to play with the kitties when I come. They should be just big enough for the mommy to part with the for a few minutes.
Holy puzzles!
Hmmmm . . . I see the kitties made it to the blog but not my Janey . . . Just kidding. They are so crazy and cute!
Great picture of the kitties! Maisy wouldn't let me get that close when I tried to take a peak.
Good work doubling up on the cake and book report. You are always thinking!
Love the puzzles. Those silly people of yours.
I LOVE baby kitties. Now there is another exciting reason to visit Utah. I couldn't figure out what it is they are sleeping on. It sort of looks like a car seat. How fun. I can't believe that cat had five of them. She is such a little kitten herself.
I can vouch for the kittens. They're wicked cute.
very cute cake... isn't it nice to have super creative sisters...those kitties are cute dang cute... any luck finding them future homes??? they really are fun when they are tiny.
Just so you know...Jordan promised me that when we come in a few weeks, we get the pick of the litter. He told me all about them over the phone and I am leaning toward the runty black and white girl. Hahaha...just kidding...if they are big enough, you should really just get them off your hands as soon as possible. But I wouldn't be mad if they are still all there when I come.
Post a Comment