As it turns our, I have never been to the Tracy Aviary in SLC. My friend Heather called to see if I wanted to do something fun with the kids since summer was almost over, so we headed up. We went to the Liberty Park(I think that is the one) that is right next to it and ate lunch. The kids loved to water fountains and the Saratoga like rides. When we finally went to see the birds Heather and I were pretty much wiped out and dying from the heat. The girls followed around a peacock and liked feeding the ducks. It seemed like we couldn't get enough water to cool us down, so we stopped at the 7-11 on the way home for Slurpees. That seemed to do the trick! I'm sad that summer is coming to an end, but I do love the cool fall weather!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been there. It's a little white-trashy especially on Sunday afternoons when they have the drum circle. But really fun. That used to be one of our favorite places to go when we were first married.
Amber, great photographs. You're a natural.
Tracy Aviary is fun times. Lets go there soon.
What? Yes you have. I'm SURE we went with Salvadore.
Post a Comment